|EXPERT X5 ERP
Retail network shops solution
- Automation of supply procedures of the retail network and forcasting the sales for each shop
- Centralized control of prices for each shop, with different price and article catalogues for each shop
- Automated price change notification from central office to the shops
- Shop POS barcode scanning sale procedure with no need of keyboard input. Barcode labels generation for articles not bearing such labels.
- The sale can be concluded with cash-register receipt or with a printed invoice.
- Saleperson name stored for each sale and customer discounts with fidelity cards management
Automation of shop supply procedure
- The store manager submits online the POS Order. It can be posted manually or generated automatically based on the sales forecast.
- At the central office the delivery note is generated for each shop, based on the pending POS orders.
- During the transport, the goods are tracked for each route until they are received at the destination
- Delivery Note Recept in the shop: the shop manager will check the quantities of the goods and submit the validation as an electronic signature. The Entry Note is automatically generated.